Monday, January 21, 2013

Heartbeat Check #2

My mom and I went to our second heartbeat check today. Once again, our doctor was able to find the heartbeat easily and reported that the rate was between 150 and 160! Such great news! Generally after our appointments or updates, I text my family about what we heard. My dad's response to today's message was perfect. Since Keagan's heartrate went up slightly from our first check, he said "Keep singing and reading to Keagan. He likes it!" These simple words were so special to me. Keagan is such a lucky boy; he has some of the best family in the world!

On a side note, my mom and I went shopping today for some keepsake items. While shopping I came across a sign that I have seen referenced many times recently. But today the words on the sign took on a whole new meaning.

Baby Keagan, Daddy and I are doing our best to "keep calm" but I will definitely "carry [you] on" through the remainder of this pregnancy, and I will do so with so much joy! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment