Saturday, January 19, 2013

Keagan's First....

Night away from home!!!
Roy decided it would be nice for us to have a night away - even if it was only about 40 miles away.
Being Keagan's first night away from home, I thought about how we would both be feeling if he was a few months old spending the night with Gramma and Papaw or even a few years old and spending the night at a friends house. I know I would be nervous about how he was doing and probably have a sleepless night. I would be missing him like crazy and like to think he would be feeling the same way. Thankfully I was not worried or nervous at all last night, because my baby was with me all night long! I love being a mother and being able to be with my baby 24/7 right now. I am cherishing every minute of the life we get to spend together and love the bond that we have already.

Knowing our baby was with us and doing well, as I felt a few kicks right before falling asleep, Roy and I got a good nights rest. Our bed was very comfortable and we were able to sleep in. Roy slept in a little longer than me, because Keagan and I needed breakfast and I don't pass up on free breakfast! We woke up ready for our next adventure and could not wait to share it with Keagan (see the next post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment